Because I know you’re bored at work
Okay, you’re probably too busy to be bored, but still. I know you’d prefer not to be there. So I’ve come up with 5 fun things to do instead of revising your syllabus/setting up your classroom/entering data/going to meetings/answering the phone/whatever you typically do at work.
- Lament your inadequacies as you admire Marisa Lynch‘s ingenuity, creativity, and thriftiness. (Courtesy of Coreen)
- Enter some contests. Winning the lottery isn’t the only way to brighten up your life.
- Marvel at the photographs and life of Katie Sokolor. Warning: You can get lost in her archives forever. (Courtesy of cousin Peggie)
- Educate yourself. You can’t really go wrong, but this was the very first talk my brother introduced me to, so it has a special place in my heart.
- Help make a movie. It works best on Google Chrome, but I still enjoyed it on Firefox. (Courtesy of Eric)
And if you’re still procrastinating, make sure you watch the video in the post below. Those girls are incredible.
And to my HHS friends: I miss you like crazy!
Feel free to share other time sinks cool websites in the comment section!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .